BBQ Brisket Mac n Cheese
A twist on the average 'mac n cheese', loaded with shredded BBQ beef brisket & panko breadcrumbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c.
2. Place the brisket, passata & Street Food Chef American BBQ Style Seasoning in a deep casserole dish. Cover with foil & place in the oven to cook for 3 ½ hours.
3. Once cooked, shred the brisket with 2 forks & fold some of the cooking sauce through the meat to keep moist.
4. In a saucepan, whisk together the Essential Cuisine Béchamel Sauce Mix & water. Bring to the simmer, stirring continuously.
5. Cook for a few minutes to thicken, then remove from the heat & add the cheeses.
6. Mix in the cooked pasta. Place half in a baking dish, topped with the shredded meat & top with the rest of the pasta.
7. Top with the 150g of cheese & panko breadcrumbs. Bake for 30 minutes, then serve.