Churros With Chocolate Anglaise
Donuts with a Spanish twist! Churros with a spicy and indulgent chocolate anglaise
1. Preheat a fryer to 180°c.
2. In a medium pot add the water, butter, salt, sugar. Bring to the boil, mix in the flour and cook out for 3 minutes over a medium heat and beat until smooth. Remove from the pot and place in a bowl and let cool for a few minutes. Vigorously whisk in the eggs until smooth.
3. Place the mixture in a piping bag with a star piping nozzle and leave until you’ve made the spiced chocolate anglaise.
4. In a medium saucepan, add the milk and Essential Cuisine Crème Anglaise Mix. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. When it comes to a simmer, whisk continuously for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat add the chocolate and Street Food Chef Dark Mexican seasoning. Whisk until melted, cover with clingfilm until needed.
5. Mix the cinnamon with the sugar in a tray. Pipe the churros mix directly into the fryer, about 6 inches in length. Cook for around 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. When cooked remove from the fryer and roll in the cinnamon sugar.
7. Serve with a cup of spiced chocolate anglaise.