Satay King Prawn Chow Mein
Inspired by the classic takeaway recipe, this chow mein dish features succulent king prawns in a satay style sauce, served with beansprouts & egg noodles.
1kg raw king prawns
75g olive oil
1.5kg cooked egg noodles
150g soy sauce
25g sesame oil
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
1. Mix the Street Food Chef Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning with the king prawns & set aside for 25 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wok on a high heat, until smoking.
3. Fry the beansprouts & noodles for 2 minutes.
4. Add the marinated king prawns & fry for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil & spring onions & fry for another 3 minutes.