Shredded Beef Cheek Taco
Soft tacos, filled with onions, feta & tender beef, with a hot & spicy coating.
1. Seal off the beef cheeks in a hot pan with a little oil.
3. Place the beef cheeks in a pressure cooker & pour over the beef stock. Cook for 45 minutes under pressure.
4. Take the sliced red onions & pour over the lime juice, leaving to marinate.
5. When the beef cheeks are cooked shred & pour over a little of the stock to keep moist.
6. Place a little of the beef in the middle of each taco & top with the red onion, feta & coriander to garnish. Serve.